Skip to main content

My Work on Minimal Exposition Contemporary Art Blog

Paul Behnke, 2011, Hektor's Cut, acrylic on canvas, 48 x 46 in.

Happy to have my work featured on Minimal Exposition, "a curated contemporary art blog for viewers who value images over words."

Comments

the viewer said…
I absolutely love this work!
Paul Behnke said…
Thanks very much! It was a pleasure to be included.
Ravenna Taylor said…
Fantastic, Paul -- the images are great!
Paul Behnke said…
Thanks Ravenna!
I look forward to seeing your online exhibition soon!
Wonderful Paul! Your work is looking fantastic, I really love this one {Hektor's cut}.
Paul Behnke said…
Thanks Ariele! When I get moved into my new space in Bushwick I am going to have everyone over...!

Popular posts from this blog

Retrospective: Sylvester Stallone - Paintings 1975 - 2015

Sylvester Stallone, Untitled (Michael Jackson) , 2010 Real Love: Paintings 1975 - 2015 Opened on May 16th Musée d'Art Moderne et d'Art Contemporaine Place Yves Klein 06364 Nice cedex 4 For more information visit artnet news .

Franz Kline: In Color

Franz Kline (1910-1962) is often pigeonholed as a "black and white" painter. Above is a selection of work by the Ab-Ex master in which color merges with gesture and at times takes center stage.

The Painter Eva Hesse

The hell with them all. Paint yourself out, through and through, it will come by you alone. You must come to terms with your own work not with any other being. -Eva Hesse detail The Brooklyn Museum is currently showing Eva Hesse Spectres 1960 and some of the images included in this post will be on view. The exhibit offers an often overlooked aspect of the great sculptor's artistic output and shows her to be an interesting, formidable and influential painter. Read the NY Times article here . The exhibition will continue through January 8.