Wednesday, October 12, 2016

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish


Roy Lichtenstein, Sweet Dreams Baby, 1965, screen print, 37.5 x 27.5 in.



After five great years, the time has come to put Structure and Imagery to rest. 

Thanks to all of you for your support and attention.

A special thanks to all of the artists (friends and colleagues) who have participated in posts and allowed me into their studios and spent precious art making time talking painting with me.

Also, I would like to thank Brett Baker and Painters' Table for all of his support of this blog and many others. 

I look forward to seeing you all out and about at openings and in studios soon . . . . 

We will continue the conversation in person.


*I will keep Structure and Imagery up and online as an archive of the art and artists featured.


No comments: